Black Lives Matter.
In today's age with today's resources there is no excuse not to educate yourself and see how we're in a racist society.
Follow the folks who talk about racial injustice. Think how the technology we're building is tracking and tracing everyone who is protesting. Learn about data regulations. Learn the tricks of the media.
Here's a couple of things I think everyone should see. However, I urge you all to please diversify the feeds you consume.
- Black Lives Matter;
- We the protesters;
- Equal Justice Initiative;
- Anti racism resources;
- Save the Tears: White Woman's Guide by Tatiana Mac;
- Twitter thread #1;
- Twitter thread with petitions;
- Know your rights for stop and search (UK) - Twitter thread;
- Tips for calling out racist posts - Twitter thread;
- Twitter thread of places you can donate to ;
- Anonymise your online footprint (Twitter);
- Twitter thread to white educators;
- Donate to BlackMindsMatter UK (Twitter thread);
- Database of Black activists, swers, creatives, and astrologers/spiritualists to support;
- Guide to what to say when people deny the reality of what's happening right now (Instagram);
- How can I help from Europe? (Instagram);
- The racist legacy of Portuguese colonialism (Instagram);
- Black and POC designers that the fashion industry has silenced (Instagram);
- Racial gaslighting 101 (Instagram);
- "this is to my white friends with feed fatigue" (Instagram);
- Racismo em Portugal (Instagram);
- Supremacy system (Instagram);
Tech bookmarks can wait another month. This is what matters.